Booking Process & workflow
STEP 1: GET IN TOUCH
Use the Inquiry Form to get in touch with me. We will pick out a date/time that works best for you, go over which package, how many location(s) you want, and answer any questions you may have.
Tip: Check out my Instagram Page Highlight "AVAILABILITY", I sometimes post my availability there but know that the fastest way to find out my availability is to just get in contact with me!
Please note that this step is not applicable for "Mini Sessions", to find upcoming mini sessions SWJ is hosting, visit the Upcoming Mini Session tab.
STEP 2: SECURE BOOKING
Once the inquiry part is done, expect the followings from me:
- Proposal: This outlines the package you will be going with and what services/product comes with that package.
- Contract: This outlines the terms and conditions of the photography service to make sure we are on the same page.
- Invoice: This outlines your payment plan, including due dates and amount. To secure your booking and the date/time you desire, a 50% non-refundable retainer fee is required.
- Questionnaire: The goal of the questionnaire is to help me get a better understanding on your expectation and vision of the photoshoot.
Note: Nothing is booked or set in my calendar until the retainer fee is received by me and the contract is signed. The proposal is valid for 48 hours after sent, meaning that I can only tentatively hold your desired date/time for you for 48 hours until those four steps are completed.
STep 3: Planning & Confirmation
Now that you have secured your booking, I can help with planning and providing recommendations on what to wear, where to go to buy props, what other locations may fit your vibe.
7 days prior to our photoshoot date, I will reach out and confirm our session, send you a reminder, and keep you posted on if the weather is optimal to move forward. (For weather/reschedule/cancel policy, check out the FAQ page.)
STEP 4: PHOTOSHOOT DAY
This is the day! For the allotted shooting time, we will meet up and get those pictures done. My goal is to make sure you're comfortable in front of the camera, help you pose if needed, and make this whole process fun and efficient!
STEP 5: Proofing & Delivery
Within 12 business hours after our photoshoot, I will upload all the RAW pictures with my watermark on it to an online gallery that allows you to pick out your final selections and add to a Favorite List I have pre-created for you - this is how you will "proof" your photos.
- Side note: Based on your package, you will be able to select a set amount of images. If after reviewing all the RAW photos during the proofing process, you decide to purchase add-on (more than the set amount of images that comes with your package), there is an option to do: just reply via email and let me know, I will then uncap the favorite list. From there, we will calculate the amount of add-on you will be doing and an invoice will be emailed to you for the add-on after your favorite list has been finalized and submitted. Find out the pricing for add-on at the bottom section of this page.
Once you finish picking your favorites and submit the list, I can send you a few sneak peeks first. And from there, you can expect to receive all final edited images of your selections within 10 days after you finish proofing. Note: the sooner you let me know about your final selection, the sooner I can start working on them.
STEP 6: Housekeeping & Feedback
Once you have received your online gallery, here are a few things you need to know:
- Review the photos and let me know if there is any adjustments needed within 7 days after you receive the final edited photos.
- Download the photos individually or as an entire gallery to any device and even store them in your cloud drive if you want to! The online gallery will only be available for 1 month before no longer being accessible. You will receive an email reminder before I take down the gallery.
- Share and TAG ME if you post any of the pictures on your social media (in the picture or caption both work). As a photographer, my best means of advertising is word of mouth; you will be helping me a ton!
- Testimonial and Feedback. Lastly, if you enjoy working with me, I would really appreciate you writing 2-3 lines of testimonial to share about your experience. Vice versa, if you think there is any area I can improve on, let me know. This will be done through a survey link I send you at the end.